Focus on your business and let us take care of your books
Small businesses tend to outsource entire function, while larger organization prefer to "out-task" only low-value / hi-volume tasks. There is no one-size-fits-all formula. We are happy to speak to you and figure out what is best for you.
Is it worth the change ? Oh yes!
Although your accountant is just taking home his/her per hour pay, you have actually bargained for much more than that. If you really want to figure out how much an accountant is costing you, you should consider the following costs as well:
Now you have opportunity to replace all this cost with a painless, efficient, extremely low cost, quick and professional service. If done properly, you could safely expect a saving of 75%
- Matching Social Security & Medicare taxes
- Worker's Compensation insurance
- State Unemployment insurance
- Medical insurance, retirement plans and other incentives
- Vacation, sick, & personal leaves - cost of hiring replacement accountant
- Recruitment, Training & turnover costs
- Additional office space, furniture, and equipment
- Additional load on your support functions, HR, Admin, IT, even finance
- Cost of operational supervision
- Additional software license
As a small business owner, your time is better spent focusing on your core business instead of balancing your books. Time spent figuring out the right accounting entry, or reconciling your bank accounts, could have spent with your clients. To make the most efficient use of your time, you should be focusing on growing your business and leave your accounting tasks to experts.
At a high level this how the process will work: